guest post submission guidelines:
Good News! books irl accepts guest posts! If you’re interested in sharing your voice, building your resume, or increasing your online profile, then don’t hesitate to submit your work.
Status: Accepting Reviews, Recommendations, and Essays
- Name, social links, and small bio about yourself (bio is optional)
- Posts should be at least 150 words in length.
- Original content only.
- Always name your sources.
Book Review/Author Interview Guidelines:
Status: Accepting Requests
- Accepting eBooks and physical copies.
- The wait time for book reviews will be from 1 to 2 weeks. If longer, I’ll contact you.
- The majority of the books I read are Young Adult, New Adult, and Romance books. I read books with sub-genres, such as, Mysteries, Thrillers, or written in Contemporary form. However, I’m always willing to try something new.
- All reviews will be 100% honest and free as of now.
Promoting books, blogs, bookstores, online stores, subscription boxes, and more.
- For all business inquires, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special One-Time Offer!
Subscribe to get our weekly newsletter and 10% off your first purchase!